Of course they are “experimental” projection models, because their polls have to be complete works of fiction. MSNBC admits they are “experimental”.
Here is a more accurate “poll”:
Trump – 11,341,217
Hillary – 6,998,984
Total polled: 18,340,201
TRUMP WINS HANDS DOWN!
Why I would consider this an accurate, poll:
- Facebook is a genuine representation of our population
- People can unlike a page just as easily as they can like it, which means these stats or fresher than any biasly generated media poll
- Speaking of bias, how many conservatives watch MSNBC or CNN? Very few.
- Other polls outside of the MSNBC/CNN/Liberal Media bubble clearly show Trump very much in the lead.
- What we are witnessing is a feeble attempt at psychological warfare, to discourage would be anti-Hillary voters from hitting the election polls and forcing the Electoral College’s hands on who to vote for.
GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!
Latest posts by Fred Dickey (see all)
- Depart from me you workers of lawlessness – Illegal Immigration And The Fanatic Lawless Left - July 29, 2018
- Donald Trump and False Evidence - July 25, 2018
- The Independent President - July 21, 2018