All content on this blog are governed by the following:
- All content on this blog, unless noted otherwise, is the intellectual property of trulyworthy.com and/or the individual author and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit (such as linking back to this site). This includes mirrored content that we repost on social networks. Sharing through our social media share links is, of course, encouraged.
- Content sourced from external sources are given due credit through link back or reference where possible.
- If you have a copyright related issue with any content on this site, please drop a comment on the article in question and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Opinions/viewpoints expressed by any author on this site is entirely personal to the author, and is not in any way related to his/her employer, relatives, friends and they are not liable for anything in any way.
- While we take every step to ensure accuracy in our articles, please take any information provided at your own discretion. Neither trulyworthy.com nor individual authors shall be liable for any losses/inconveniences/damages because of or making use of information provided on this blog.
- We reserve the right to update and/or amend any article at any time with or without notification.
- All comments on this blog are moderated, if you are commenting for the first time, do not be surprised when you don’t see your comment appear as soon as you post it. It will be reviewed and, if approved, appear later. Subsequent comments may appear immediately, but will still be moderated up to the point of deletion as deemed necessary with or without advanced notice.
- This and all policies on trulyworthy.com may be amended at anytime with or without advanced notice. Please review our policies periodically to be made aware of any changes.